Sharing a good article that I recently came across.
What makes an individual happy? What makes a person feel satisfied? Can someone be satisfied even if they’re not happy, or will they find happiness even when they’re not completely satisfied? Knowing the difference between happy and satisfied can be tricky.
What Is Happiness?
What Is Satisfaction?
Satisfaction, on the other hand, is a state of contentment where all of your desires have been met. You typically find it in possessions and the enjoyment of things that bring you desire.
The Differences Between Happiness and Satisfaction
1. State: Happiness is a state of bliss, while satisfaction is a state of contentment.
How Can You Become Both Happy and Satisfied?
1. Keeping life as simple as possible.
2. Being thankful for everything you have now and show gratitude.
3. Living in the moment.
4. Becoming self-satisfied.
5. Nurturing and enjoying your relationships.
6. Loving yourself for who you are.
7. Beware of indecision.
8. Avoid anger and negative energy.
9. Having a sense of humor.
11. Embracing your mistakes.
12. Spending money on experiences.
13. Taking care of your health.